Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, January 30, 2015

Vice President Joe Biden Asks For More Money Again

FromJoe Biden democraticparty@democrats.org
ToJoe Albero alberobutzo@wmconnect.com

Joe, I'm proud to call myself a card-carrying Democrat, and if you pitch in to the Democratic National Committee today, they'll send you an official membership card so you can be one too. 

A lot has changed -- about Democrats and our country as a whole -- since I first picked a party, but one thing has always been true for as long as I've been a Democrat: We're the party that never stops working to make sure that every single person in this great nation has a shot at the American dream. 

That's been the guiding force behind everything we've done together to build up the middle class over the past six years. It rang true in what the President said at the State of the Union last week (and if you didn't have a chance to watch last Tuesday night, I hope you'll take a few minutes today -- this one was pretty special). And I know it will be the mission of the next Democratic president we elect in 2016. 

Help Democrats keep fighting for every American by making a donation of $10 or more, and when you get your membership card in the mail, make sure you carry it with pride.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He said building the middle class but he meant destroying it.

Anonymous said...

Just political gobbledegook..

Anonymous said...

they should have plenty of money with all the tax increase and people paying way more for health ins. I would expect every health ins company to donate big to them since we are forced to buy their over priced crap. If you are going to force us to buy it you should make them non profit entities.

Anonymous said...

Ooooo, an official membership card!

I'll put it in the shoebox with the secret decoder ring I got in the Frosted Flakes.

Anonymous said...

CALL SANFRAN

Anonymous said...

"I 've been a Democrat: We're the party that never stops working to make sure that every single person in this great nation has a shot at the American dream"....is this guy insane...should read I'm a democrat because I believe whatever you have belongs to us for redistribution to others who are lazy, illegal line jumpers..thugs ...baby mommies..corporation...and my friends..WE ARE TRULY TAXED WITHOUT REPRESENTATION..Thats the politcians motto...republicans too

Anonymous said...

I truly hope Joe gets the Democrat nomination.

Anonymous said...

More like what has he done TO the middle class, not for them!