Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

There are still good people out there

Joe,

Please share this positive story with your readers J

This evening I dropped my wallet outside of Michaels. I didn’t realize it until I received a message on Facebook from a young man telling me he and his mom had found it. I met them at Walmart to get it back. I’m so incredibly thankful that they took the time to find me and see that I got my wallet back.

Thank you to Bonnie Flinn of KB Cleanstuff and her son Drew for being awesome.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice

Anonymous said...

WTG! Glad to hear there are still honest people out there!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. I believe there are loads of honest folks out there. The msm focuses mainly on the bad.

Anonymous said...

Thank You Ms Bonnie Flinn for your example to your son Drew. His honesty is a reflection of a mother who truly cares about her child. Mothers like yourself are the true heroes.

Anonymous said...

I had the same thing happen at WalMart. When I got to checkout and wallet was gone. I went to customer service and it was turned in , fully intact. I have no idea who did it, but am so grateful.

Anonymous said...

Awesome.. Glad there is HONEST PEOPLE still around... Hopefully others will learn from this and do what's RIGHT. The world would be a better place.

Anonymous said...

Finally, a bit of good news!