Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, January 19, 2015

Am I lucky or what?

Talk about luck! According to a recent email from a Nigerian prince I won a Kenyan lottery. 

He is holding the sum of ONE MILLION DOLLARS in my name, and he wants to send it to me FREE! 

All I have to do is give him my bank account numbers and send him $500.00 US dollars in cash, to show my good faith, and he will transfer the money to my bank! 

And then I got ANOTHER email. It's from ANOTHER Kenyan prince who wants to give me FREE healthcare for life! 

All I have to do is give him: 
* MY BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS, 
* MY SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER, 
* MY CONFIDENTIAL HEALTH INFORMATION‎ 

And then, if I pay $700 per month for a health insurance policy plan with only a $10,000 deductible, HE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN! 

Am I lucky or what?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the same Kenyan keeps leaving me messages but he calls on behalf of the IRS. Unfortunately though he doesn't offer me money. He tells me that if I don't give him the info. he requests I will be jailed.

Anonymous said...

I think"Americans are they that stupid?" But then I relalize yes, they voted an illegal con man into the White house TWICE!