Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Obama Tries To Focus Public On Racist Cops

President Barack Obama’s first move in December will be to focus the nation’s attention on complaints about racist cops in African-American communities.

The move may be part of an effort to grab the political initiative after the Democrats’ massive losses in the Nov. 4 election, and also to keep the public’s attention away from his unpopular Nov. 21 announcement that he will provide 4 million illegal immigrants with work permits and taxpayer-funded aid programs.

Progressives, Democrats and media outlets stepped up their complaints about law enforcement in African-American neighborhoods after a grand jury decided Nov. 24 to not charge police officer Darren Wilson with any crime following his shooting of a black man in August in Ferguson, Mo.

More here

4 comments:

chuckie said...

This is the tip of the iceberg . Democrats are and will make the next election about race. I have No doubt in my mind we will start to see the democratic party pushing race to the forefront . Obama has all ready getting the ball rolling. With hundreds of thousands of new democrat voters aka illegals being injected into the political process the dems are well on there way to keeping the white house in there grasp .

I still can not for the life of me understand why any black American would want to be associated with the party that fought so hard to keep them in slavery . I guess I should do some more reading to understand why and how black America would join such a group. This I have never understood . The only other situation I can compare it to is the jews of WW2. Could you imagine if after ww2 the jews joined the Nazi party and kept it Alive? I find this strange and never understood it. So if anyone can suggest a Web page or book to help me better understand how and why black America chose to keep the party that wanted them kept in chains alive and at the forefront of American politics please let me know. This has always baffled me and has been kept from our history books. As for me I just would like to know to have a better understanding of how we got to this point of racial upheaval in America .

Anonymous said...

1:36, we're not at a racial upheaval of any kind. Yes, there are tons of loudmouths in the government and in the MSM spouting off about it, but they only comprise maybe 1% of the population. Go look outside. 90% of everybody is sayin' Howdy to a different race with a smile. 9% don't care, and the other 1% is the shouting Haters.

I may be off by a little, but not a lot.

Anonymous said...

I just want to know when he's going to start running the country and stop ruining it. I'm not sure if he knows what it is but he needs to start doing his DAMN JOB!

Anonymous said...

Ever the great community disorganizer he is.