Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Were You Sent One Of These Notices?

Tens of thousands of business throughout the state of Maryland were sent these delinquency notices. The state claimed it was a computer error but let me assure you, this cost taxpayers a TON of money.

Remember Folks, YOU HAVE TO TELL A COMPUTER WHAT TO DO. 

When you go on your calculator and try to add 2+2, it does NOT come out saying =6. Just like the VOTING MACHINES. 

Don't you believe for a single second they weren't rigged. Politicians are so full of crap, all too many of them will LIE. There's no glitch, just LIARS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got one. Says to call a number provided. Good luck getting through. I mailed it back with a big question mark on it, and a copy of my CURRENT traders license. I strongly suggest people get something in writing, not just an answer on the phone.