Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, September 12, 2014

Mommy Blogger: ‘Why I Want My Sons to See Me Naked’

In a blog posted on the front page of The Huffington Post, blogger Rita Templeton reveals that she wants her four “relatively young” sons to see her naked.

Why? Because, she claims, if she doesn’t show them her naked body then “their first images of a naked woman” could be the “impossibly perfect physiques in those magazines or those movies.”

“And what woman could ever live up to them?” Templeton asks.

More

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's a sick liberal whose husband has obviously left her, and probably for good reason. He should go for custody now to save his children from the coming mental torment they are about to experience.

Anonymous said...

I think its Ok,

Anonymous said...

This is a "no brainer".. This is the way a normal family lived before "political correctness" and government intrusion into our private lives.

Anonymous said...

Rock on! Love it! And have been doing the same myself.

8:23, sadly, you really are repressed.

Anonymous said...

Should a man do the same with his daughters? I don't think so!

Anonymous said...

wtf ?

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'll settle this, I'll be the judge. Send her to me and if I approve of her naked body I'll make the final decision. Fair enough?

Anonymous said...

Seriously she is freaking nuts and all you people who agree with her, I assume it must be ok then for a father to reveal himself to daughter. SICK AND TWISTED!!!! This lady has issue

Anonymous said...

Do you want to scar them for life?

Queensgirl52 said...

Some people seem to have a limitless need for attention, and the online world has given them a forum.