Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Snoop Dogg Talks About That Time He Got High At The White House

To here Snoop Dogg tell it, the White House has gone to pot. At least once when he was there.

While on his internet talk show "Double G News Network" with Jimmy Kimmel, Snoop told about the time he got high at the White House.

Kimmel: "Have you ever smoked at the White House?"

Snoop: "In the bathroom. Not in the White House, but in the bathroom."

We're pretty sure that qualifies as being in the White House.

But it gets stranger. To hear Snoop tell the story, if you use the bathroom there, you have to publicly declare your intent before entering. Kind of like pulling a Republican or Democratic ballot in a primary.

Here's how he said it went down:

More

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read something about Willie Nelson burning a joint on the roof of the Whitehouse when Carter was president. Pretty sure Snoop wasn't the first.

Anonymous said...

still not the biggest dope in the whitehouse

Anonymous said...

Is the president drug tested like everyone else who works for the gubment?

Anonymous said...

Look at the guy. Anybody think he is of good moral fiber?

OLD NEWS said...

Old News....Michelle and Obama get stoned every weekend there during concerts...

Anonymous said...

This friggin country is a joke , why doesn't someone take out this a$$hole president, take snoop dog with him?

Anonymous said...

Birds of a feather flock together.

Anonymous said...

One thug hangs with another thug.

Anonymous said...

This is a good moral example for children and impressionable young adults. I thank God I lived in an era when such trash was not tolerated or at least not advertised. People would be mortified to be scene with the likes of that.

Anonymous said...

"Take out" the president? You mean take him out? Like to dinner?

Anonymous said...

I lied about Bengazi,
Cause I got high.
I lied about the IRS,
Cause I got high.
Now I'm low in the polls, and I know why,
Why man?
Cause I got high,cause I got high,cause I got high.

Anonymous said...

Lol 8:03... I lied about fast and furious, because I got high
I lied about sandy hook, because I got high,
I said you could keep your plan, because I got high.
I said if you own a business you didn't build that, because I got high.
I signed the national defense authorization act and you know why, because I got high, because I got high, because I got hiiiiigh!

Anonymous said...

Obammy and Snoopy Dog would have never made it past security clearance when we had a real president. God Bless President Bush.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
Is the president drug tested like everyone else who works for the gubment?

July 25, 2014 at 2:17 PM

What president? This country hasn't had a president in 6 years.

Anonymous said...

Has anyone actually seen Snoop alive since that interview? Hmmmm.