Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, June 01, 2014

HEY JT STOP STEALING OUR POSTS!

It takes a lot of time to save each picture and copy and format all the information for the WCSO Most Wanted List. I would appreciate it if you would STOP stealing the information from here because you are to lazy to do it yourself.

How do I know he stole it? There are a few things that gave it away.  First when the WCSO posts the information to Facebook it is all in regular font. I go back and make all the names in bold font so that it is easier to read.  Second is there were a few names that did not include the bullets on them (the bullets are the small dots).  If you go to the WCSO Facebook page there are at least 2 that did not have bullets that I added.  Click here to see one of them.  Third I purposely left the bullets off of one of them (Erica Latasha Mann). Strangely the same bullets were added to your post and left off of the same one as I posted. 

Do your own posts and stop stealing mine! JT, "You've Been Blogged".

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.

Anonymous said...

What a jerk

Anonymous said...

Tub of lard won't be pilfering this post. Right, blubberboy?

Anonymous said...

true that i think this dude loves Joe lol. J.T. was at the dump looking under trash for John Robinson. The two dump Hobbits. I did hear J.T. found a box of almost fresh donuts that day.

Anonymous said...

Lazy fat a$$ that he is!

Anonymous said...

Lazy POS

Anonymous said...

J.T. must have a miserable life let's face it he only has excitement on the day he calls to se what's up with all his friends so after he calls John Robinson that's it for excitement for that week!

Anonymous said...

Look!! It's JT enjoying another day at the all you can eat buffet. I hear his wife is ready to leave him because he isn't bringing much of that buffet home for her because he is eating it himself.

I also hear he isn't able to perform and satisfy if you know what I mean, wink wink!

Anonymous said...

I thought that when you copy someone it was the height of complements.

Anonymous said...

If he wants to be that lazy then let him, and make him pay for it. If it were me I would insert a few messages of my own into the posts. Then go to his page and call out your inserted comments! For Ex: XXXX is wanted by the Sheriff's Office on a Circuit Court Bench Warrant issued for Failure to Appear .... and Salisbury News Blog is reporting.

Anonymous said...

For someone who claims not to read J.T.'s blog you sure know a lot about some of his posts.

Anonymous said...

Good one, Joe!

John Robinson said...

Why don't you go stand out in the road and get struck by a chicken truck Joe and stop picking on my friend.

Anonymous said...

ya think JT copied and re-posted this article before he realized what it is?

Anonymous said...

I think the boy is stealing DT stories too.

Anonymous said...

Oh SNAP Joe. You BLOGGED him good. His site is great, NOT!

Anonymous said...

I have this picture on my refrigerator door. It's a good deterrent to snacking.