Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, April 18, 2014

We are In T R O U B L E

After sitting down and doing the math I have come to the conclusion that we are in deep dodo in this country.

The population of this country is 310 million, of which 160 million are retired.

That leaves 140 million to do the work.

There are 85 million in school, which leaves 55 million to do the work.

Of this 55 million, there are 35 million employed by the federal government.

Leaving 20 million to do the work.

2.8 million are in the armed forces preoccupied with killing TERRORISTS.

Which leaves 17.2 Million to do the work.

Take from that total the 15.8 million people who work for state and city governments.

And that leaves 1.4 million to do the work.

At any given time there are 188,000 people in hospitals.

Leaving 1,212,000 to do the work.

Now, there are 1,211,998 people in prisons.

That leaves just two people to do the work.

You and me.

And there you are,

Sitting on your ass, at your computer, reading jokes

Nice. Real nice.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness , very scary !

Anonymous said...

Makes me wonder why I am wearing myself down going to work every day six days a week and watching my health decline, On my way to work, I see lots of people just walking the streets and riding their bicycles around town with what seems to be "not a worry in the world" as they use their free cell phones, eat way better than I do with their government card, get free health care, etc etc etc.

Anonymous said...

SOUNDS LIKE WELFARE!

Anonymous said...

That's what happens when you KILL your future tax base off through abortions. This is no surprise. We did this to ourselves. You just can't fix stupid...

Anonymous said...

Republican fuzzy math...

tl

Anonymous said...

Roll your sleeves up and act Presidential.Why exactly do they do that anyway?