Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Salisbury News Publishes 100,000 Posts

I am extremely proud to say this Post marks our 100,000th Post since we started Salisbury News.

In the society we live in today, 100,000 seems quite small any more but let me assure you, 100,000 is a LOT of work. 

What started out as a small community Blog has now become the most reliable news source on the Eastern Shore. That being said I want to personally thank ALL of you and there's a LOT of you to thank. 

First there's the visitors in the millions. Then there's the commenters and now the LIKE button viewers. Then there's so many of you who send us articles of interest you've picked up on and forwarded to us. Then there's our CONTRIBUTORS. Without ALL of you I can assure you we wouldn't be doing what we're doing. Without ALL of you, there's NO WAY I/We could find all of these interesting articles and then publish them. 

Each and every day we continue to be the underdogs. Salisbury News is here to bring forth information you are NOT seeing in the local Main Stream Media. We're successful because YOU continue to come back each and every day and because we deliver consistency, timely Posts you can regularly depend on, we continue to grow.

Ladies & Gentlemen, this is a LOT of work and we've delivered such information for 10 years now. Please support what we do by running an ad on Salisbury News for only $100.00 a month and help us "Pay It Forward" back to those most in need in our community. 

We look forward to serving you for another 10 years.  

3 comments:

Ironshire said...

Great work, Joe! You, and your staff, should proud! And I'm proud to call you a friend!

Craig Theobald
Ironshire

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! That is alot of work for a small group of volunteers! Please keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Joe, for all you and the contributors do! This is the only real news source on Delmarva, and personally for me, other than Foxnews, national as well. I try to report as many things when I see them, and I wish I could do more! I'll keep the effort up every day I can!