Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, April 28, 2014

Middle school teacher gives student 'full-contact' lap dance in class

A 42-year-old middle school teacher is facing charges for giving one of her students a birthday lap dance during class.

Felicia A. Smith allegedly performed a 'full-contact' lap dance for the boy as he sat in a chair in the front of the classroom at Stovall Middle School in February.

Smith ended the dance by hugging the boy and saying, 'I love you baby, happy birthday,' according to court documents.

More

5 comments:

mack said...

And we are worried about those on the useless sex offenders list when the school system seems full of them anymore.

Anonymous said...

Damn. All i ever got was my name announced on the loud speaker. Oh i was born to soon!

Anonymous said...

Bet she gets "Teacher of the Year"!

Anonymous said...

A teacher threw herself at me once,but I did not find her appealing.In fact,she put me in mind of Yoda-with long hair.

Anonymous said...

Wow school has sure changed since I went.