Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Ladies’ Home Journal will cease publishing

Despite a 131-year history and circulation of over 3 million, the magazine laid off its entire editorial staff and announced that its July edition will be its last

Ladies’ Home Journal will cease publishing,parent company Meredith said Thursday. The July edition will be the last monthly issue, and then the magazine will become a special interest publication sold on newsstands but not through subscriptions, Ad Age reports.

More

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, whatever shall I do? Said no one ever.

Anonymous said...

My goodness , we have the right to vote now , we have fairly good jobs almost equal pay as men , we make our own decisions , we can vote , maybe WE screwed up the country , ho-hum . I'm going in and make my man a samich!

Anonymous said...

Joe, you should buy it and keep it going with all your experience in publishing.

Anonymous said...

When the economy got bad, people had to cut back on non-essentials. That includes magazine subscriptions. Now, they can go online and look at most of the same content anyway. It saves some trees, also.

Anonymous said...

10:02-You sound like a keeper.Definately well trained.

Anonymous said...

Hey 10:49
We have a God , Joe is good at certain things but please don't worship him.

Anonymous said...

12:55 My goodness , I was well trained , my sweetie pie man did it and I love it. I worship him , hold on , I have to bring him another brew , it is Saturday you know. I'm back ,We are molded together as one . This is pure love at its best. After 45 years of his special attention , how could I not wait on him hand and foot. I also forgot to mention , he has so much money , every bank in the area loves him also.
But more than that , he is a man of GOD.