Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Abandoned 27 Years Ago, 'Burger King Baby' Finds Mom

Less than three weeks after a plea for her birth mother to come forward blazed through media outlets across the globe, Katheryn Deprill has met the woman who abandoned her 27 years ago in an Allentown Burger King.

Deprill, known internationally as the "Burger King Baby," got a lifetime of questions answered when she met her mother Monday. It was the first time the two had contact since the mother, who has remained in the Lehigh Valley, left Deprill at the South Fourth Street restaurant on Sept. 15, 1986.

"Oh my God, I'm so excited!" Deprill said Tuesday. "I have literally not wiped the smile off my face. I never in a million years thought I'd find her."

More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is she single?

Anonymous said...

The birth mother should be in jail about now.

Anonymous said...

Hopefully, it's not another case of "Be careful what you wish for..."