Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, December 26, 2013

All-male Dance Squad Rejected By Alabama

MOBILE, Ala. - An all-male dance squad that wore skimpy Santa costumes during a Christmas parade in Alabama has been asked not to show up for a New Year's Eve event.

AL.com reported Tuesday that the Downtown Mobile Alliance rescinded an invitation for the Prancing Elites to perform at the Moon Pie Over Mobile parade after the group's performance in the southwest town of Semmes.

Performers wore snug white shorts under hip-high Santa jackets as they performed a gyrating dance routine some considered inappropriate for the setting.
More

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Probably because they were anti- gay marriage or something...

Anonymous said...

They look degusting! They should have never been allowed to be in a Christmas parade, the parade is for children not degenerates, and sex offenders!

Anonymous said...

Well let's bring on. Where are all of you when you see women in her bra and panties walking down a platform? Look I don't think a lot of what is going on this world is right. But I have an open mind and I feel live and let live. I do not live in a glass house but I do have my own feelings that I do keep to myself. I have never understood why a man can walk around without a shirt on but a woman can not. food for thought. map

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I meant Secret, map

Anonymous said...

hey, fair is fair. if we're to stand behind Phil Robertson, then these clowns should be allowed in the parade. actually... it's hilarious!

chuckie said...

I have no problems with gay people at all . until that is you start pushing your gay life style onto my children . holding a sign stating ( I'm gay and proud of it ) in a parade is one thing . to dress and and act the way these people did is another. Why is it gay people find the need to act out and slap people in the face with their life style I'll never know. One thing is for sure it doesn't help their fight for equality by no means. If anything it makes you look like a sexual deviant at times. I'm my book being gay is showing your love for someone of the same sex not the sexual act its self. I have no issues with my children seeing two men kiss or two women. that I can explain. What I can't explain is why these people are dressing and acting this way in a family setting such as a Christmas parade.

Anonymous said...

Why are there a Michelle Obama look like dance group?