Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Obama Preparing "My Military" For Next Step?

On October 12, 2013, ABC’s Dianne Sawyer brought us a video of a 9th, yes 9th, General fired from the military this week. It’s even reaching some of the more liberal stations and begging them to ask the question, “What is going on?” It seems President Obama is preparing what he calls “my military” for his version of the final solution. With all the documentation we have, it looks as though he is purging the military for the next step.

We have now seen this official President Obama temper-tantrum in action this week. But is it a temper-tantrum or is there a method to his madness?

We have been warned by a Pentagon Official to expect radical changes. You heard of our dire warnings of Chinese Economists planning to foreclose and forming the TPP Treaty that could set a global economy in motion. We have the very real possibility of 16 U.S. States being shutdown and handed over due to debt in this mess. We even have a CIA whistle blower warning us that President Obama wants to radically take over power. People are crying out, where is our military in this mess?

Well, there seems to be some very credible evidence that since last year and through this year that there has been a “litmus test” given to American Military Officers. The Main point of that test, “Would you fire on an American Citizen?” If you say no, then as Donald Trump would say, “Your fired!” Since the beginning of the year these retired officer’s have came forward with ““President Obama is preparing for war against the U.S.”. We even know Dr. Garrow and others confirmed this litmus test. Then we have heard President Obama himself talk about “My Military”.

More

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have thought for a long time that Obama will not willingly just leave the White House when (thank God) his second term is over...he absolutely wants to be dictator, and it will get ugly for our country,

Anonymous said...

Another step for his highness "Adolf Obama Hitler" , and surprising enough , he will get away with it.
We are a country separated and screwed up. He knows this and evil will prevail until an uprising takes place .
I'm certainly waiting for civil war and prepared ,I might add.
The younger people don't care about the political mess in this country , but they soon will. When they cannot get a job , they cannot get food they want and the communication process that they cherish is gone. Wayyy Toooo Late .
Obama and his staff have a plan that is being deployed over years , and is not recognized my the young generation because of the slow process.
Anyway , I'm in my 70's and have never seen such crap since the 1940's. So , grin and bear it , he's your president , not mine.
I just know how long you guys can take it , you've been bending over and taking it up the rear.

Anonymous said...

Wake up America, the same thing happened in Germany and Russia. History is repeating, here and now.

Anonymous said...

I am generally not a conspiracy theorist but I have to say this man seems to be evil. Way too charismatic and charming with no serious or loyal side to him.

By all accounts he does not care about America and with so many people fooled by his charm we just may be a society in decline.

Hard to know what the right course of action is but as for me I am organizing myself to be more self reliant. I have food stored and seeds to grow as much as possible.

Anonymous said...

I think he lacks charm. Nothing about him I like. I saw his empty words early on.