Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Found Dogs

My name is Lindsey Cooper and I live at 335 Cedar Dr in Salisbury. I found 2 dogs, one huskey and one brindle pit mix. They are both extremely sweet and looks like they belong with the same family as I found them together. They have collars put no tags. I have them in my back yard but want their family to find them so they can go home before these storms come in. If their families aren't found i'll be taking them to the Humane Socity at the end of the day. I cant keep them in my house as I have 2 small dogs of my own and they are real wierd about bigger dogs. Please spread the word so they can go home where they belong. lmcooper89@yahoo.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These dogs may belong to a family on Carey ave. down near Glen ave. there is a building that used to be an upholstery shop not sure if it still is. There is a fenced in yard that sits back behind it. Seems to me I helped them catch the pit mix and there was another dog in the yard. Good luck! Thank you for helping those who can't speak up.

Anonymous said...

The dogs may live on Carey Ave. down near Glen Ave. behind the old upholstery building. There is a fenced in yard. Seems to me I helped them catch the pit mix and I saw another down in the yard . Good Luck Thank you for helping the fuzzy ones!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the same 2 someone on facebook reported finding running around loose by the dog park the other evening.

Anonymous said...

I saw same post on facebook & have just posted a comment that u may have their pets. Pls note if all r reunited