Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Great Deal


Texas Roadhouse®
Wild West Wednesdays During August!

Come on down to Texas Roadhouse in Salisbury on Wednesdays during the month of August for this special Wild West Wednesday offer:

Print and present this flyer to enjoy $2.00 off an 11oz. Sirloin Dinner every Wednesday until the end of August.

We look forward to seeing you here for this special VIP offer!
Texas Roadhouse®
Call Ahead Seating
SALISBURY,MD
107 E. Cedar Lane
Fruitland, MD 21826
410-677-3660

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish this was for the Seaford location, the food and service are at least 5 times better there!

Anonymous said...

Fruitland or Salisbury? They need to make the claim that they are in Fruitland.

Bob Aswell said...

8-8-13
I`m glad someone brought their comments to light as to Texas Roadhouse'customer treatment. I was in their Seaford location and ordered the BEST meal they had.As the sweet girl who waited on me came with my beverage,I asked her to tell someone to turn DOWN the music.After I realized NO volume change,when she returned I again asked for someone to reduce the clamour and she told me she had told the manager.I told her to tell the manager to come to my table.Over he came and I asked why I was being ignored? He related to me that this was the atmosphere management wanted things the way it was. I told him he was a (dumb-ass) to think ANYONE would want their brains addled while trying to consume a $25.00 meal for which he could give me NO explaination.
The next day I called their head-quarters and was told by the complain dept. the owner was in fact a OLD METAL HEAD and wanted the dining rooms to resemble Texas Style Saloons. What a crock. I was offered FREE meals for my trouble to which I replied,'I did't eat the one last night and whenever I get the chance to tell everyone in the World of my experience I would do so and their meal could be inserted where the Sun did't shine.
IF you want a decent meal that is super tasty (prime rib or rib eye) go local to OLD WEST on College Ave.& ask Martien' to feed you and I guarantee you WON'T leave dissapointed. Bob Aswell- Marion, Md.