Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, July 02, 2013

SCHUMER: ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS A 'CIVIL RIGHT'

On Sunday, Sen. Charles Schumer (D-NY), one of the key leaders behind the "Gang of Eight" immigration bill that passed the Senate last week, declared that the push to pass comprehensive immigration reform would be "one of the greatest civil rights movements we've ever seen."

It was only the latest attempt by Democrats to use the civil rights movement--largely a movement against Democratic governments--to push a partisan cause.

More

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Democrats are nuts! Period.

Anonymous said...

schumer is nuts. illegal immigration is against our constitution and against all laws. the libs don't want to obey and enforce our laws because they want more dems and votes. this is the bottom line.
schumer is lawless and is going against the constitution. is that treasonous? somehow I think it is.

Anonymous said...

by the same line of reasoning, anyone can enter his house and take up residence at any time.

Anonymous said...

how can it be a civil right if they arenot citizens? vote this joke out of office...

Anonymous said...

"Democrats are nuts! Period."

Much too kind. Democrats are filth. Period.

Anonymous said...

I had a conversation just the other day with a Mexican fellow I know who is here legally. Cost him thousands of dollars to do it the right way.
I asked him why Hispanics overwhelmingly vote democrat. He said it's because democrats are idiotas (idiot in Spanish.)
Threw me for a loop and I said why would they vote for anyone they thought was an idiot.
He said because democrats want to make it easier for them to come here and get their families here. He said once a Hispanic gets all family they want here in this country then they vote republican because Obama "wants all their money" and democrats are "communistas" (communists in Spanish.

Anonymous said...

I'm with 12:38. I'm starting to pack right now! I live in Maryland, so I'm glad to leave to a place where I won't even need a job! This is perfect! I mean, I'll have to live with an intolerable jerk, but I've been married before and put up with her for 12 years, so I'm all practiced up.

Anonymous said...

oh well