Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A Letter To The Editor: Racism

When I worked patrol, I had responded to a B&E in progress downtown. When I got to business, we found an African American Male inside. Back then we called them "Black Males" but the arrest sheets change depending on how much we offend someone. So anyway, this gentleman proceeds to tell me, "The only reason you are arresting me is because I am black." I am so sick of racism. Not by white people, but by blacks. I feel if you are qualified for a job you should get it. Don't use your background, race to get anything. We have been beaten into submission by liberal America on so many issues, its ridiculous. I don't care that Gays get married, I think they should have to suffer like rest of us. I think if they had used some other word other than "Marriage" NO one would have complained. The ONLY reason they used Marriage was to throw it in the face of Christians and their belief. We are not allowed to profile people to do investigations, how screwed up is this. So I am looking for a terrorist at an air port, so I stop a 3 year old baby and search them like and let an obvious Muslim go by?
I think, eventually we will have our war in this country. It will not turn out like everyone thinks. While we are fighting among ourselves, some other country will take the opportunity to invade and it will end bad. Meanwhile the rich, famous will flee to other countries be offered open arms, because they are rich and famous. 
For those of you who are more concerned about the grammar of this content than the message, well you ARE part of the problem. Education can teach many things. It cant teach morality, and common sense which you have NONE of.
Five0-Retired

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great points, while we are distracted on all this... Other Governments will wait for right time to invade US.

Obama will be the Supreme Leader or King... Haha

Anonymous said...

The reason they called it marriage is that is what it is called. Muslims get married, Buddhists get married, even atheists get married. We don't give them special words because they are non-christians and their marriages aren't an attack on your way of life.

The "we're so oppressed, boo-hoo" attitude that the christian majority in this country tends to fall on is juvenile and embarrassing. Please stop it. Its a half step away from "stop picking on me!" - and not even a half step in a positive direction.

Anonymous said...

Racial profiling is wanted and NEEDED!

Anonymous said...

Then why in Gods name do we keep electing the same people?

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that my gay marriage impinges on your third marriage!

Anonymous said...

Doesnt impend on me, in the end it will you.... LOL have fun while you can!