Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, June 28, 2013

Genie

A Husband takes his wife 
to play her first game of golf. Of course, the wife promptly 
hacked her first shot right through the window of the biggest 
house adjacent to the course.

The husband cringed, 
'I warned you to be careful! Now we'll have to go up there, 
find the owner, apologize and see how much your lousy drive is 
going to cost us.'

So the couple walked up 
to the house and knocked on the door. A warm voice said, 'Come 
on in.'

When they opened the 
door they saw the damage that was done: glass was all over the 
place, and a broken antique bottle was lying on its side near 
the pieces of window glass.

A man reclining on the 
couch asked, 'Are you the people that broke my 
window?

'Uh...yeah!, sir. We're 
sure sorry about that,' the husband replied.

'Oh, no apology is 
necessary. Actually I want to thank you.. You see, I'm a 
genie, and I've been trapped in that bottle for a thousand 
years.

Now that you've released 
me, I'm allowed to grant three wishes. I'll give you each one 
wish, but if you don't mind, I'll keep the last one for my 
self.'

Wow, that's great!' 
the husband said. He pondered a moment and blurted out, 'I'd 
like a million dollars a year for the rest of my 
life.'

'No problem,' said the 
genie 'You've got it, it's the least I can do. And I'll 
guarantee you a long, healthy life!'

'And now you, young 
lady, what do you want?' the genie asked.

'I'd like to own a 
gorgeous home in every country in the world complete with 
servants,' she said.

'Consider it done,' the 
genie said. 'And your homes will always be safe from fire, 
burglary and natural disasters!'

'And now,' the couple 
asked in unison, 'what's your wish, genie?'

'Well, since I've been 
trapped in that bottle, and haven't been with a woman in more 
than a thousand years, my wish is to have sex with your 
wife.'

The husband looked at 
his wife and said, 'Gee, honey, you know we both now have a 
fortune, and all those houses. What do you 
think?'

She mulled it over for a 
few moments and said, 'You know, you're right. Considering our 
good fortune, I guess I wouldn't mind, but what about you, 
honey?'

You know I love you 
sweetheart,' said the husband.I'd do the same for 
you!'

So the genie and the 
woman went upstairs where they spent the rest of the afternoon 
enjoying each other.

The genie was 
insatiable.

After about three hours 
of non-stop sex, the genie rolled over and looked directly 
into her eyes and asked, How old are you and your 
husband?'

'Why, we're both 35,' 
she responded breathlessly.

'No Kidding,' he 
said.

'Thirty-five years old 
and you both still believe in 
genies?'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, map