Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, March 09, 2013

I Can't Thank You Enough

As I'm sure many of you are aware, I am going door to door introducing myself to literally thousands of Salisbury registered voters. Without getting long winded, thank you! 

Salisbury Voters Get It! There's going to be a change of guard, (so to speak) come April 2nd and as I have stated to each and every one of you I have met so far, I am a man of my word and I will keep my promises and commitments. 

Please make sure you get out and vote April 2nd.  

8 comments:

Mayor Joe...nice ring to it said...

Go get 'em JOE!!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE said...

I hope people get out and VOTE and don't be HYPOCRITICAL.

Anonymous said...

I know Debbie Campbell is going through a lot, but I hope she can get out and do the same for her campaign. Go, Debbie!

Anonymous said...

Debbie is campaigning :)

Anonymous said...

Debbie is out there! She came to my house on Friday afternoon and answered a lot of questions for me, questions I now know were put in my head by people who don't know what they're talking about.
I hope that she gets to every door of every voter in the city.
Debbie will once again get my vote and the votes of my family.

Anonymous said...

We need everyone to get out and vote on April 2 in full force.

Vote for Joe Albero and Debbie Campbell.

Anonymous said...

We need a Mayor that will work for taxpayers not for their own personal advancement .A Mayor that makes good sound judgements based on facts not emotions

Anonymous said...

Why did Little Jim Ireton need to cross the bay to raise money for a local election , does he care about Salisbury or his own future in controlling TAXPAYERS