Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, October 26, 2012

WISC. GAY GOP WORKER HOSPITALIZED IN POLITICALLY MOTIVATED ATTACK

Violent left-wing thuggery in Wisconsin is becoming a trend in the weeks leading up to November's presidential election. After the son of State Senator Neal Kedzie, Sean, was brutally beaten late last week, another individual with ties to a GOP politician has suffered a severe beating with explicitly political motivations.

Kyle Wood, an openly gay Republican working to elect Republican Chad Lee to Congress, was attacked in an apparent hate crime while getting ready for work in his home.

“I was getting ready for work and there was a knock at the door,” Wood emailed The Daily Caller late Wednesday. “I opened it, and a guy wrapped a ligature around my neck, slammed my head into the doorway, and smashed my face into a mirror, telling me ‘You should have kept your [f*******] mouth shut.’”

 More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is typical liberal political thuggery, "Freedom of speech, religion, expression, sexual orientation, etc., but only if you agree with ME!"