Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, October 26, 2012

Obama Campaign Admits Romney Team Outraised Them

I'm asking you to dig deep, Joe:

We just found out that Mitt Romney and the Republicans outraised us in the first half of this month, putting us $45 million behind during these crucial final days.

The math here is pretty simple: With that cash advantage, they can outspend us by $4 million per day, every day, for the final 11 days.

We know what that means -- more and more misleading, negative ads trashing the President, you, me, and everything we've accomplished together over the past four years.

And we know what we have to do. It's time for you to get on board.

After a year and a half of building and fighting and getting ready for Election Day, we cannot allow ourselves to be outdone at the very end. 

On November 7th, when this campaign is behind us, you'll be glad you stepped up now.

Here's the good news: Any donation you make today automatically enters you for a free trip to Chicago where you'll meet the President and have front-row tickets to his speech on Election Night.

Don't wait any longer. Please make a donation right now:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm digging deep, Barack! Hey! And look! I've got $25! I'm going to write a check RIGHT NOW! Dear Mitt, I found an extra $25 sitting around and thought you might be able to.....

lastword said...

You sorry S.O.B.! Why don't you ask your freaking buddies in Libya for some money. The more I find out about that TERRORIST ATTACK, the madder I get.

Why would you let our own people, not only get killed, but DENIED REPEATEDLY, requests for help, and even DENIED requests for others to engage the enemy and help the four that were killed???

If you sir, Mr. Obama, get re-elected, no celebrity or anyone else need to threaten to leave the U.S.

If you get re-elected, there will be no more U.S.

No more America. No more apple pie, no more hot dogs at the ball park.

This country will be dead. Gone. Kicked aside.

I can't begin to say what I would like to do to you, sir.

If I were I'm sure your jack-booted thugs would beat down my door and drag me away screaming into the night.

To me, you are a total disgrace and DO NOT REPRESENT ME OR THE AMERICA I ONCE KNEW.

How can anyone with a conscience even support you, let alone VOTE for you. They are almost as bad as you are.

I truly hope, this time next year, you will be a very distant memory.

And a bad one at that.

Anonymous said...

I don't understand. I tried to make a donation using my free government cell phone as collateral but it simply would not go through. Should I wait for my free car to arrive and use it as collateral?