Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, October 15, 2012

Romney's Tax Plan Actually Makes A Lot Of Sense

After watching interviews of Governor Romney and the debates, both Presidential and VP, I’m starting to fully get my arms around how Governor Romney works and the details of his tax plan.
Governor Romney is a successful financier. He is an amazing deal maker. When he has control of a situation, he knows exactly how to get things done. He knows exactly what he wants to do and he knows exactly the process he needs to take to get there. He is incredibly confident in his ability.
I see some of me in him. When it comes to my companies, I know what i want to do and I have complete confidence that I will get to where i need to go. I might not always get there, but I tend to only get into businesses and battles where I am extremely confident I can come out ahead. My failures have never stopped  me from having absolute confidence in how I approach business.  I have the feeling that Governor Romney has this trait to a far greater degree than even I do. No failure will ever slow down Governor Romney’s confidence.

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

According to the IRS, Big Bird's net worth is actually 50% greater than Mitt Romney's.

Cue the "Occupy Sesame Street" movement.