Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, October 15, 2012

Election Turnout

Joe,

In light of this new exposure and past suspicions of voter fraud, and the lack of voter ID and more importantly the vehement opposition to the mere THOUGHT that anyone would have to show an ID card to prove they are only voting once, I threw my hat into the ring and signed up to do anything I could to prevent voter fraud.

Well, today I went to election judge training, and will be an election judge working election day, November 6. There’s a lot to pay attention to, and I will make sure each voter is real, verified(to the extent we can) and encourage poll watchers to come out to the polls to keep an eye on things.

One thing I was told today is to expect an 80 to 90% voter turnout! REALLY? Isn’t it usually more like 25%? I’ll leave this open for opinion. Anyone out there care to venture a guess?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You always plan for the worst case, to experience the best case.

As a judge, I'm sure that you can keep count of the number of voters that enter your voting place. If you see some really strange discrepancies, then sound an alarm.

Anonymous said...

Statistically history has showed around 55% and will likely be around the same. It hasn't changed much in 100 years.

Anonymous said...

Don't know about 90% but I will say this. When things are this bad in our country voter turnout usually increases.

People are disgusted with this administration AND the media covering up for him.

Thank you for your time in doing this. I expect to hear lots of reports of voter fraud as this man in office is a huge liar and will do anything to be re-elected.

He's not finished his agenda of change.

Anonymous said...

No, historically turnout in Wicomico in presidential years is around 80%. The state board of elections has the figures if you are interested.

Anonymous said...

Hi, folks, this is the Author, and yes, I did visit the board of elections website AFTER writing that (DUH) and did find both numbers. Historically, yes, 80% of REGISTERED voters DO TURN OUT TO VOTE! This surprised me because mostly what you hear on the MSM during the counts is the 47-52% numbers, which are true if you count all the UNREGISTERED QUALIFIED TO BE REGISTERED voters. Which brings on the next category... illegal aliens somehow allowed to be REGISTERED VOTERS???Where will they be? I will report back!

Anonymous said...

I must agree with 448PM. He is NOT finished his agenda of change..yet. There will be so much voter fraud going on to keep in for another four years. He is a FRAUD, big time!

Anonymous said...

Voter identification..what a joke...For me (and anyone else)to get a three day Maryland fishing license I had to produce Picture ID, Drivers License, telephone number and SSN..... for a three day fishing license! Big Brother continues to seep into our lives ever so slowly....