Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Dad Claims Six Flags Halloween Character Went Too Far By Bursting From Portable Toilet & Chasing Daughter

I used to have a recurring nightmare where a person dressed in a giant dog suit was pursuing me down the aisles of the convenience store near where my grandmother lived, and let me tell you, it was horrifying. So the thought of a Halloween character at a theme park chasing a girl through Six Flags Great America? Well, I can understand how that might be upsetting. It's scary enough that the girl's father is now suing the theme park.

More »

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Honestly? It is a Halloween fright event just what did he expect to find the 7 dwarfs and Snow White. I would be suing him for being stupid. Oh yea you can't fix stupid