Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

COP BLOWS AWAY DOG 'FOR NO GOOD REASON'

Residents in the small town of St. Louis, Mich., are in an uproar after a local police officer shot a dog on its own property on Sunday afternoon.
 The 8-year-old golden retriever named Scout was owned by Brian and Hillary Goetzinger, who were inside their home when the incident took place.
“I heard a pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, and I was like, ‘What is going on?’” Brian Goetzinger told WNEM-TV  . “So I stood up and looked out this window right here out of my house, and I see the St. Louis Police Department   standing over my dog, and that’s all bloody, laying right here.”

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They do the exact same thing with humans and no one cares about that either.
Serves you right if you allow it to happen.
Protect yourself from the mercenaries.

Anonymous said...

Sad story....A state trooper almost did the same thing to my golden retriever in MY yard a couple of years ago. He had his gun pointed at my dog in front of my 6 year old son, yelling at them because my dog was barking. The cop was a stranger on my property (for no good reason, other than to ask questions about my neighbor)...the dog was only guarding his boy/property/owner.

Anonymous said...

8:45 Obviously you did not protect your property or your son from the psychopath.
They point a gun at me or mine in the wrong and they will be eliminated so as not to EVER do it again.
A badge does not make you GOD.

Anonymous said...

Believe me, I WAS between them and the cop immediately and yelling back at him to put the gun away to which he told me I'd be arrested for interfering. My son and I live alone, and I don't own any guns. I DID report it to his barrack commander to which I was told, you don't want to make things worse by complaining about those that serve and protect you, your neighborhood and your county...and to make matters worse the arrogant cop with the God complex lives in the same neighborhood as me!

Anonymous said...

I hope the cop gets what's due him & that is a large sum of money to those people & community service.
THE Jerk!