Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Free Bridal Gowns For The Military on Tuesday

FREDERICK, Md. - Before "Here Comes the Bride," there goes the money.  The wedding gown is often one of the biggest expenses.

But Rachel Moore has been dreaming of this day since age three, according to her mom's photo album, so she's going to get it right.

"The dress is beautiful.  I feel beautiful, and I think it's really going to make someone feel beautiful on their wedding day," said Moore.   

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a generous thing to do for these brides! I bought my wedding gown on EBAY for $80 and it was just beautiful. Some of my friends would never dream of doing that but hey, we certainly didn't go into debt with our wedding! :-)