Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Donnie and Marie Uncontrollable.....

Gee golly willikers, everybody, that kooky brother-sister duo is at it again. Marie Osmond and Donny Osmond, both in their 50s, are apparently doing shows aboard four-night cruises to the Bahamas. What they do or how, exactly, they entertain remains to be seen, but something unusual happened during last week's show and the whole thing was caught on camera.

And yes, I'm just as shocked as you are that someone at a Donny and Marie show on a cruise ship had the technological know-how to not only film the incident, but upload it to the Internet. Very surprising.

Anyway, the incident caught on film and saved to the Web forever is a video of Marie Osmond peeing her pants on stage. You're welcome.

We have no idea what made Donny and Marie laugh that hard, but the two nutsos are just barrelled over. Then Marie wets herself. It's all very exciting.

And by "exciting" I mean "cloyingly wholesome" in the best way possible. Like, they're probably laughing their asses off about some G-rated joke, like it's the funniest thing they've ever heard, and then Marie's incontinence takes center stage. She pretends she has to wipe her pee up with a rag, and then exclaims, "Oh ship!" Instead of, you know, "Oh sh##." Hilare! And then Donny's all, "We promised you an experience, you got it!" Hardee har har!

More including the video Here

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't suppose you will post this, but the comment that a Donny and Marie fan couldn't film something and upload it to the internet is offensive. Some of us grew up with their music and are now intelligent adults that make great contributions to society. Wow! Anyway, sorry that her incident was broadcast everywhere. I take it you're not an Osmond fan, Joe? LOL Have a great day.

JoeAlbero said...

anonymous 3:56, I too enjoyed growing up with them. Look, I don't always agree with every story we publish. When I pack my lunch every day and come into Salisbury, tell me how many of you would take pictures of me carrying my lunch in a Donny and Marie Osmond lunch box?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your reply! Since you enjoyed growing up with them too, you are okay in my book!! :-)

Anonymous said...

3:56 PM

I thought it was offensive also.

Contributor said...

While I was also not impressed with that comment, I did look for this video other places. Everywhere I looked the video had been taken down, that is why I used this site. Sorry you were offended but I hope the video made you laugh.

Anonymous said...

I even told the person who posted it I thought it was offensive. Not that anyone cares...

Anonymous said...

I find it offensive....No mention of dukes of hazzard lunch boxes.

Anonymous said...

They are nothing but court jesters

Anonymous said...

Joe, I posted the first comment on this post....I just wanted to come back and tell you I had failed to click on the link which showed from where the article came. At first I thought you had written it. LOL Anyway, glad you had good memories with them too. Those were the days...