Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Dog Found At Landfill

This evening at 6pm I went to the county landfill on Brick Kiln Rd. in Salisbury and there was a pitbull mix dog there. I asked the worker at the dump station whose dog it was. He said that he didn't know and that the dog had been there walking around and sitting all day since 7am. He
said they called the animal control multiple times, but on one came out.

The dog looks to be in good health, clean cut, nails trimmed teeth clean.

It is a non fixed male dog with a blue collar. No name of info on the collar. It is the most friendly dog I have ever seen. It was even scared of my cat.

I know you helped find my dog last year when he was lost so I thought Id try to do the same.

If you can find out whose dog this is I will be glad to take him to them.

info@classiclawncareinc.com 410-749-5967

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a truly wonderful thing you've done Joe...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful dog----Hope owners found or he can be found a good home.

Anonymous said...

You are a wonderful person for helping him. I would have done the same thing.

Anonymous said...

Judging from the photo,he looks like a purebred pit.Beautiful dog.I hope someone claims him.

Anonymous said...

Awww, nuzzling up and a little camera shy, too. So many of these are such big babies! Hope this one is reunited with owner soon, or finds a loving home. So cute, wish I could take him but I've got all the rescues I can handle for now.