Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, January 27, 2012

This Week In Comments


It's been a while since I published this information but I thought it would be a good time to share.

This week comments have come in as follows.

Sunday, 185

Monday, 274

Tuesday, 272

Wednesday, 285

Thursday, 330, so far.

So why is this significant, go take a look at the Daily Times or any other Site here on the Shore. I truly feel getting people involved in what's going on locally and or around the country is the biggest key towards CHANGE.

It's one thing to put news and information out there but it's another thing when YOU get involved. Your voice creates change. Agree or disagree, we need to collectively let our voices be heard and trust me, our politicians are not only coming to Salisbury News, they're listening.

We can put the information out there but only YOU can make a difference. No one on Salisbury News is ever making an attempt to find IP Addresses. We NEVER give up information, unless you threaten some one's life.

Participate and make a difference. Stay on topic and write your comment knowing our local and state officials are listening. I speak to them regularly and they talk about what's been said in comments.

Thanks for visiting. This week has been the best week of visitors Salisbury News has experienced. Our numbers grow constantly, (which amazes me) and the coolest part is, once people come here they keep coming back. I want to thank you for the comments and encourage you to speak up and be heard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There much interaction here. People need to get involved for real though. Things are getting very ugly for your town and the regular folk you elected are getting targeted by the money people. You will only have the wheeler-dealers in office if you continue to let your good guys get destroyed.

I'm glad I don't live in Salisbury because of that, but part of me wishes I did to join in the fight like my younger days.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes when some of us do speak up, you won't let us be heard.

Everybody's opinion counts. No matter if it sounds crazy, you don't like it or you don't agree with it.

How many times have you heard people don't agree with you? But they still listen don't they?

Give them the same courtesy.