Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Test

This is an interesting test. It shows results in a number of ways. It indicates that the majority of Americans haven't the slightest idea as to what is going on.....



ANYWHERE! It's no wonder our politicians take such advantage of us. This is an interesting and simple test.



It's astonishing that so many people got less than half right.



The results say that 80% of the (voting) public does NOT have a clue and that's pretty scary.



There are no tricks here - just a simple test to seeif you are current on your information.



Test your knowledge with 13 questions, then be ready to shudder when you see how others did.



Click here: Test Your News IQ - Pew Research Center

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not real hard.

Anonymous said...

13 out of 13. Top 8 percent here.

Anonymous said...

I got nine correct and I guessed at some of them.

Anonymous said...

10, and I'm old. But better than any demographic.

Anonymous said...

I got 10 out 13, better than most and especially given my age group (I'm 26) and by sex; I'm female, also with education being only some college.

Anonymous said...

Yike! I need to pay more attention. I consider I am a news nut; but I didn't score as high as I thought I would.

Anonymous said...

I scored 11 out of 13. I really thought I'd do better. I consider myself a news junkie.

Anonymous said...

10/13

Anonymous said...

13 of 13...I'm 70.