Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, December 08, 2011

QUOTES OF THE DAY 12-8-11

“Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.”
― John Lennon

“Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.”
― John Lennon

“A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.”
― John Lennon

“If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there’d be peace.”
― John Lennon

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon

“I believe in God, but not as one thing, not as an old man in the sky. I believe that what people call God is something in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Mohammed and Buddha and all the rest said was right. It’s just that the translations have gone wrong.”
― John Lennon

No comments: