Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, December 08, 2011

Bowling Alley In Florida


Wanna knock his teeth out?

A bowling alley in Clearwater, Florida, Bowl-O-Bama, is doing record business despite a bad economy.

The alley also reports a record number of 300 games.

Since opening in November 2010, 963 patrons have bowled a perfect game, including strikes in the warm-up frames.

This alley also has the highest bowling league average in the country, with a 237. And that's the Senior League.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is not the only thing going on that is similar , we have targets at the range that look the same.

Anonymous said...

Completely disrespectful and inappropriate.

Alex said...

Idiotic.

Anonymous said...

Why is it disrespectul, inappropriate, or idiotic? Last I checked, we live in a "free" society, where we can speak out. I don't mind free speech 205 and 225, why do you?

Cerealposter said...

Inappropriate?Yes!Funny?Absolutely!

Anonymous said...

Yep 3:05 you're right about one thing we are all protected by the 1st amendment which entitles these disrespectful, inappropriate and idiotic displays to be protected by law. If you don't know "why this display is disrespectful, inappropriate and idiotic, then I would say that you are all three.

Anonymous said...

I love it> and make me happy that it makes people like Alex upset. I would like to knck his teeth out myself.

Anonymous said...

I luv it...see ya Obama you punk and your punk voters too!

Anonymous said...

I love it> and make me happy that it makes people like Alex upset. I would like to knck his teeth out myself.

December 8, 2011 5:25 PM

Ahh, Alex is back. That explains the troll comments lately.

Anonymous said...

Somebody needs to shove an outhouse in his mouth because Obama is full sh!#