Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Found Dog: UPDATE

My daughter got a call tonight from the owner of the little dog she found. His name is Tiny Tim and he was terribly missed by his 88 year old owner  :)   Happy Ending!! Thanks again Joe!!

Hi Joe,
This evening around 5pm, my daughter found this little dog on our street. While we have lived here a long time and know most of the neighborhood dogs, this one is unfamiliar. It's a male, maybe a mini-pin? He's cute and friendly as can be. We live on Mar-Lynn Drive in Delmar. I hope you will post this and we can connect with his family. I am sure they are missing this little guy something terrible!!
They can call me at 443-359-0438 or my daughter at 443-359-1050.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omgoodness he is cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh, so hope the owners are found----he looks exactly like my little chihuahua! They are "lap babies."

Anonymous said...

Wow, another happy ending. Brought a tear to my eye when I saw the owner's age. Kids and old people, sniffle!

Glad the little guy got home. Sure is cute.