Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, September 04, 2011

The Ostrich

A man walks into a restaurant with a full-grown ostrich behind him.
The waitress asks them for their orders. The man says , "A hamburger , fries and a coke , " and turns to the ostrich , "What's yours?" "I'll have the same , " says the ostrich.

 
A short time later the waitress returns with the order. "That will  be $9.40 please."  The man reaches into his pocket and pulls out the exact change for payment.
The next day , the man and the ostrich come again and the man says , "A hamburger , fries and a coke."

 

 
The ostrich says , "I'll have the same."

 
Again the man reaches into his pocket and pays with exact change.

 
This becomes routine until the two enter again. "The usual?" asks the waitress.
"No , this is Friday night , so I will have a steak , baked potato and a salad , " says the man.

 
"Same , " says the ostrich.
Shortly the waitress brings the order and says , "That will be $32.62."

 
Once again the man pulls the exact change out of his pocket and places it on the table.

 
The waitress cannot hold back her curiosity any longer. "Excuse me , sir. How do you manage to always come up with the exact change in your pocket every time?"

 
"Well , " says  the man , "several years ago I was cleaning the attic and found an old lamp. When I rubbed it , a Genie appeared and offered me two wishes. My first wish was that if I ever had to pay for anything , I would just put my hand in my pocket and the right amount of money would always be there."

 
"That's  brilliant!" says the waitress. "Most people would ask for a
million dollars or something , but you'll always be as rich as you want for as long as you live!"

 
"That's right..Whether it's a gallon of milk or a Rolls Royce , the exact money is always there , " says the man.

 
The waitress asks , "What's with the ostrich?"

 
The man sighs , pauses and answers , "My second wish was for a tall chick with a big ass and long legs who agrees with everything I say.."
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, Thats so funny!

Anonymous said...

Haha. I love it. Be careful you may get what you wish for.