Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, July 29, 2011

Dogs Need A Good Home


Hi, my name is Erin and I found these dogs about a month ago and have had no luck finding their owners. I am unable to keep these dogs because I have 4 of my own. They are somewhere between 16-20 weeks old. I have taken them to the vet and had 1 round of shots already and they are scheduled to go back for more. Super loving and playful puppies. My vet says they are a choc lab/boxer mix. 1 is male and the other female. ANY help you can give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much Joe. You rock.
Erin White
410-430-1757

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much are they?

Anonymous said...

Ummmmmm. I hate to be Capt. Obvious here but, there IS a phone number at the bottom of the post.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, if I didn't have two dogs of my own I would take them both in. They look so sweet! Good luck finding a good home, I hope it works out for you!

Anonymous said...

call me at 410-430-1757. Thanks