Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, March 14, 2011

A New Message/Update From Chuck Campbell

Joe,

Definitely feeling better.

Vicki stayed at the new hotel for the first time last night. Thanks for that man. From what I am told it's just perfect for what we need. She got all the clothes and groceries and all that unpacked and put into its proper place. Lol. At least that what the hottest chick on Delmarva tells me. Thanks for that too my man! She's been so caught up with this whole being sick thing, the fundraising, just everything. Although she kinda played it off like awe he's just being goofy, it meant a lot to her.

We just got done walking a couple of laps and just chilling out now talking a looking out the window watching a new wing being added to the hospital. But yeah, all in all things are progressing a lot faster than I ever imagined. I hoped for it but didn't really think it would happen this quickly but it is and I'm loving it!! We'll talk again buddy.

Tell everybody hello for me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you were the anonymous doner for the housing they needed. I kinda figured it was you. Good work Joe.

Joseph Albero said...

It wasn't me, it was our Advertisers. These are the kinds of things we do with the advertising dollars we bring in. Our Advertisers Pay It Forward unlike ANY other news source out there.

Reconciled1 said...

Thanks for keeping everyone updated on this Joe....it's great to see how good he is doing. If you ever wondered about being an organ donor, this should answer all doubt.

Anonymous said...

Its great to see a smile on Chucks face he looks great God Bless the Campbell s

Anonymous said...

This is such great news. I just keep praying for the best.