Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Salisbury News Breaks Former Record Day


While everyone was busy enjoying a beautiful Saturday, (or so I thought) Salisbury News had a record day yesterday. Go figure!

I apologize for not posting news as it was breaking Friday evening and Saturday. I was out at numerous events. While I have your attention, I want to thank ALL of you for showing your support at the Wicomico Farm and Home Show. I have been attending this event for the past couple of years and while I'm not privy to the actual volume of people who attended, I can tell you I thought it was the busiest I've ever seen it. We'll touch more on that tomorrow but I just wanted to thank everyone for coming.

I will provide several Posts tomorrow with a ton of photos. It's going to be very difficult to pick and choose just what images I'll put up as I took several hundred pictures and there are even more events today.

More importantly, Thank You for visiting Salisbury News. We truly appreciate it.

No comments: