Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, July 26, 2010

Delmar Fire Department

Hello Joe,

I would like to publicly acknowledge the expert medical care and compassion shown to my Mother on Tuesday, July 20. She was involved in a motor vehicle collision at the intersection of Rt. 13 and Dagsboro Road around 5 pm. The Delmar Fire Department EMS responded to the call. My Mother, my family and I would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to the responders. She has conveyed more than once how much she appreciated the way she was treated by them in a traumatic situation. A huge thank you Delmar EMS. You are very much appreciated.

Linda McCrorey

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Job Delmar. I am sure things are so much better in Delmar now that Bill Gordy is gone!!

Anonymous said...

I came upon that accident scene and I hope everyone involved is okay.

Anonymous said...

You see Snow Hill EMS?!!!!! This is the way you should act at an accident scene!!! WITH COMPASSION!!!! Not tasteless comments!!! Great job Delmar EMS!!! Thank you for being an exaple to follow.

Anonymous said...

Any Fire Department is better without Gordy! Maybe he can help Fla the same way he has helped Delmar and Salisbury. GO BROKE and TURMOIL

Anonymous said...

Gordo and Hoppes need to go. Jim Ireton is either to stupid to realize that or he is to much of a PU$$Y to make a decision!