Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, May 21, 2010

Tom McGuire Needs to Get a Life!

Delmar resident Tom McGuire evidently needs to find a hobby. Take up golf, fish, chase your girlfriend around the house. Instead, McGuire seems to have a manic obsession with SbyNEWS publisher Joe Albero.

McGuire recently sent off for vanity plates. What do they say? FUJA1.

For the uninitiated, FUJA stands for “F*** You Joe Albero”. Nice car to drive the kids around in; don’t you think?

Now you know that I like to document accusations, and I expect that McGuire and his defenders will try to claim that “FUJA” doesn’t really mean what I claim. Here’s a review of a couple of blogs (including a not-so-flattering take on SbyNEWS):

On Taylor's main page theres a sticker that reads "FUJA" which stands for "F*** You Joe Albero", kinda funny yes. But then it reads "Salisbury's Answer to the bullying that has gone on for far to long". This guy is a moron with a keyboard. The grinch's blog is not about any news reporting whatsoever. It is more about spreading rumors, lies, and anything generally destructive about people he doesn't like … (sic, emphasis and asterisks mine)

While McGuire’s tag probably violates Maryland’s regulations against issuing tags with obscene or racist remarks (even abbreviated), you can always shrug your shoulders. My concern is the bizarre lengths some of these anti-Albero types go to in order to attack Albero. I guess the world needs all types – including sickly strange people like Mr. McGuire.

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its not a big deal Joe! Just think, even if its negatively, he still spends his days thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

just remember...if they talking about you good or bad...either way they are talking about you and thinking about you lol.

Cory said...

Joe let it go man its not worth getting into a huff over your better than that... Its only obscene if you know it actually knows it means F U most people would never put that together

Alex said...

I hardly ever agree with you Joe on your political views. My favorite thing about your blog are the lost animal posts. I don't even live on the ES, never have, and don't know much about local issues or rivalries, but this is kinda childish.

Anonymous said...

i would print a pdf of his site explianing what it stands for then send it to the dmv

Anonymous said...

Tom and Nikki are the couple that wished Brooke Mulford dead. Tom also ran for mayor of Delmar and Nikki ran for town council. Say goodbye to any kind of hopes in an elected position again.

Anonymous said...

Joe did not write article - G A did.

Anonymous said...

Reggie Jackson was interviewed after being booed by the crowd and he told the reporter, "they don't boo nobodies".

Of greater concern is the fact that 70 dumb, dumb, dumb people voted for this guy as Mayor of Delmar and he is threatening to run for town council.

Ron Brawl said...

Cory and Alex- Joe didn't contribute this post. The name of the person that posts is at the bottom of the post.

Anonymous said...

So if he has FUJA 1..... who has FUJA? Is that on the back of fat mans scooter?

Anonymous said...

It is kind of funny though when you really think about it...Not that I care but I kind of chuckled when I read this post. Sorry Joe

Anonymous said...

you'll have to let us know when it is taken back my dmv.

Anonymous said...

Joe keep up the good work this stupid ass admits by having this tag you are working on him.

Anonymous said...

Just remember Joe, if they are talking about you, they are leaving other people alone. They are just jealous of you, and the fact that you stand up for whats right. I love you website like a fat kid loves chocolate cake!

doug wilkerson said...

Im still waiting.

Anonymous said...

honestly he probably should have used the extra $ to clean up his trashy yard

Anonymous said...

Tom is a fruit loop. Having been his neighbor for years, believe me I know what I'm talking about.

Kim said...

I wish I knew how to get some more of Toms school bus yellow house paint to clean up my curb that he ruined with it! That whole family is warped!!!

Anonymous said...

Either way... this is just sad... some of ur blogs i disagree with and some I totally love.. But never, I mean never could someone bother me so much I had to get something on my plates... This guy is a clown

Ron Brawl said...

12:24- Tom's neighbor. I hope you will be active when Tom runs for town council next time. Tell everyone you know about your experience with him.

Chimera said...

I doubt MVA will let that pass....

Anonymous said...

Wow, Joe! This is abnormal psychology of the highest level. In my opinion, this guy is a socio-path.

Anonymous said...

and they want you to believe either one of them can speak Spanish since it is suppose to be a name of a book hahahahahahahahahaha neither one can read or write English

FAT hArris said...

Awwwww,joe, you got your fat boy harris to post this POOR u SCUMBAG... u just started a trend
fuja 2
fuja 3
fuja 4
fuja 5

thanks for the Gret idea, JOEY.lol.

Anonymous said...

2:27
you must be Tom's brother cause you can't spell either

Anonymous said...

Sounds like JR to me. I've heard him talking about Joe before, and it sounds like the same frame of mind as when JR talks about Joe.

Anonymous said...

Well everyone around will know that car by the plate number. Even when it's left unattended.
I sure hope the car doesn't suffer from "an unfortunate accident" by someone with a grudge

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I love what Joe does. Sometimes I hate what Joe does.
But Joe is always speaking his mind on what he thinks is right.
And for that I respect what Joe does.(even if he's wrong)

Doc_Independent said...

That man is jealous and can't make any intelligent argument about anything - and his precious plate - that just shows what kind of thinking is going on in his brain. Something like teenager going through puberty.
Well, when and if I see this vehicle riding around - I will know the dummy who is driving it....LOL
Mr. Joe, keep up the good work

Anonymous said...

Sad that someone carries so much hate around that they pay extra to carry that weight around on the a$$ of their car.

Anonymous said...

Eat another bag of donuts Fat Man !