Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Lost Camera At Shorebirds Stadium


Hi Joe

Would you post this please? Last night at the Shorebirds game, I left my camera hanging on my drink holder in Section 113. This was a gift. I did not believe anyone would have taken it and supposedly no one seen anything in the surrounding box seats. I have checked with the Stadium and they do not have any knowledge of it being turned in. If anyone has any information would they contact me at 410-726-9493 or turn it in to the Shorebirds Office they will get it to me. It is a KODAK Z812 IS in a nylon canvas type case. I still have faith in the honesty and integrity of people.

Thanks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't the box seats have people that stand there to attend to them?
Hopefully, that attendant if they found the camera will be as good as the HOSTESS that turned in the cash at the Green Turtle and

Anonymous said...

The attendant has such a large area they cannot be everywhere. Where is the family atmosphere where they help others when they make mistakes instead of allowing thiefs take what they want. That does not promote a family atmosphere.