Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, May 07, 2010

Great Quote

The General is a quick thinker..
President Obama was having that one, lone brief conversation this year with General McChrystal about Afghanistan .
Things were obviously not going the way the General had hoped. Obama could sense this, and told him, "I bet when I die, you'll piss on my grave."
To which General McChrystal answers, "No sir, I've always said that when I get out of the Army, I'll never again wait in another line."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He could cut in line ahead of me!

Anonymous said...

die with your boots on !

Anonymous said...

He's a very personable man. Met him last year. He knows where Salisbury is and (he has a best friend that lives in Denton).

Lbuck

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
Great come back!
This man has class! ;)

Anonymous said...

Yeah I bet that really happened...

Anonymous said...

Fairy tale

Anonymous said...

Fairy tale...Maybe.
Happy ending...Yes.