Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Delmar Firefighter Wayne Barrall Is At It Again


Salisbury Fire Department Press Release
If you have any trouble viewing the attachment, please do not hesitate to call.

Melissa L. Brown, B.S., FF/NREMT-P
Public Information Officer
Salisbury Fire Department

mbrown@ci.salisbury.md.us
443-235-7134 cell
410-548-3120 work ext. 111
410-548-3121 fax

Salisbury Fire Department
325 Cypress Street
Salisbury, Maryland 21801


Joe


your story was taken from my site word for word. You gave me my site no credit!
Please remove my story from your site! I will not allow you to steal info from my site any longer! If not I will do what I have to do. I have a screen shot of your site as proof!


Wayne Barrall


No, Wayne, this was NOT your story to start with. This was a Press Release from the Salisbury Fire Department. Making claim to being the author of something you did not write, well, I'll just leave it at that Wayne.


By the way Wayne, do not call me, do not text me, do not come to my property in another rage because the end result this time around will be quite different. So you also know Wayne, don't flatter yourself into believing I ever go to your Site. It just doesn't happen.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

The guy didn't even write it and makes claim to it being his work. What a jerk. Good call Joe.

Anonymous said...

Who cares who wrote it. Its basic information about a a fire thats common knowledge. Get over yourself Wayne. The more I see of you the more I'm convinced your mental. Its downright scary to watch your behavior and know yor a fellow firefighter. Move on and quit knitpicking please.

Nut Haus said...

Wayne,
Where do you think your story came from. The Salisbury Fire Department. Its a press release my friend and you dont own it. Its for everyone and Joe is classified just like you my friend. Media outlets.

Anonymous said...

That's funny right there. I don't care who you are.

Anonymous said...

Wayne is a joke.

Anonymous said...

Mental ! Thats an understatement.

Anonymous said...

Hey Wayne, bet you wouldn't ever make a trip to Joe's home now. My guess is that he'd beat the crap out of you and prove you are the red headed west virginia step child everyone claims you are.

Anonymous said...

"the kid" knows how to use a gun now. I'd be careful if I were you Wayne. Oh, sorry, I mean anonymous 1159.

Anonymous said...

Wayne is a fool. He and Gordy have been working with JT for a long time now.

Anonymous said...

Why do they call him Rain Barrel?

Anonymous said...

Why do they call him Pumpkin Head?

Anonymous said...

Wayne is a joke for sure. He lets all these people shot photos for him and then puts his name on them. What a joke he is. Anyone have any word on if delmar tanker 75-5 is going to be fixed after rear ending a car on naylor mill rd yesterday? Joe please get pics up i know wayne was there taking photos. But he wont put them up since it involves his fire department.

Anonymous said...

Wayne is a punk and a women beater. FUWB

Anonymous said...

Dude go watch him play a softball game...you've never seen such a display of such poor sportsmanship. He is like a little kid that crys when he doesn't get his way and then throws the ball out of the diamond if the call doesn't go his way. He is such a little BABY!

Anonymous said...

I'm a wuss on the softball field??

I have a game tonight at 830. I dare ANY of you fools to come out there.

I will bet all the money Joe (believes he has) that none of you clowns will come out there.

Anonymous said...

Lol @ Rain Barrel comment.. that was pretty funny

And how can you fail so bad at softball.


-Barlow

Anonymous said...

wayne needs to jump off the bay bridge or take a couple bottles of pills, o wait he already tried both of those maybe he will come up with something new to get attention next time! what a wuss! delmar needs to vote him out!