Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, March 08, 2010

Vietnam Wall Memorial

This is the best thing I have ever seen.

If you know of anybody who has a loved one or a friend's loved one, lost in Vietnam . Take a look at this. you will probably be amazed as I was.

This even lets you click on a person and read about them. Very touching.I will bet everyone will know someone who is on the Wall................ Someone spent a lot of time on this, and it is truly remarkable. Someone sent me the link below which is a virtual wall of all those lost during the Vietnam war with the names, bio's and other information on our lost comrades. It is a very interesting link, and those who served in that time frame and lost friends or family can look them up on this site. First click on a state......then when it opens ...........a name.......then it should show you a picture of the person or at least his bio and medals......

http://www.virtualwall.org/iStates.htm

1 comment:

Giovanni Jones said...

Very cool website, had no idea there were guys from Delmar, Laurel, Pittsville, Mardela, etc., that died in Viet Nam. I have a MIA/POW bracelet that I have been wearing since 1993 for SSG Craig Michael Dix, an SF soldier last seen in Cambodia on 3/17/1971. I hope I get to take it off someday when he is returned to our country.