Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, March 08, 2010

Ionia Kindergartner Suspended For Making Gun With Hand

IONIA -- To the little boy's mother, it was just a 6-year-old boy playing around.

But when Mason Jammer, a kindergarten student at Jefferson Elementary in Ionia, curled his fist into the shape of a gun Wednesday and pointed it at another student, school officials said it was no laughing matter.

GO HERE to read more.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't piss off big brother!

Anonymous said...

Ok so the next time kids stick there tongues out, they should be labeled as sex offenders right? No weapon was involved and he was suspended, this is great. Look where america is going.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I went to school back in the 80s. I'd be locked up in juvenile services for sure in this day/time. Playing cops/robbers or cowboys/indians on the playground would have sent me away for sure.

Anonymous said...

Dont even look at the females, might be labeled as a stalker.

Anonymous said...

As I sit here shaking my head..........America is dying right in front of our very eyes.