Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, April 18, 2008

Pork In The Park






How could I let down this weekend's Pork In The Park Event? I was there for the ribbon cutting and watch the line to get in get longer and longer by the minute.

Tonight might just be your best night to get out and enjoy? I walked the grounds where they were coking all that food and man did that smell good. Then again, anything smells better than the Detention Center, LOL!

I feel a shell coming off little by little, can you tell?

3 comments:

Tim Chaney said...

I think I am going tomorrow night and check out Tom Principato, the bluesman. Two bucks is a steal to see anyone these days. And what's a trip to Pork in the Park without a BBQ Piggy sandwich?

Nick Loffer said...

I just got back from Pork in the Park and let me say it was a blast! It's my first time out there because every previous year I was away for a C.A.C. Championship Meet. The food and atmosphere was great; music was on point; and everyone was enjoying themselves and having fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey Joe,
I would be nice to have Andy Harris at the beach clean-up on April 26th. That beach is a tradition to the persons of the Eastern Shore. Hope he can come show his support for such a good organization.