Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, June 07, 2020

Missing Dogs

We haven't had any updates on our Costa and Creed.. If someone has them, please I'm begging you.. Bring them home to us. No questions asked CASH reward. My babies ask every ten minutes where they are and can we go find them. After 4 days of sun up to sun down searching, I have a feeling someone may have picked them up. Or they are just really good at hide and seek... I've always hated hide and seek.  Just please.. Please bring them home to us.
Any sightings please call us 443-521-5951
443-515-1594. Or you can just bring them home if you have them! 307 Linden Lane Vienna MD
Last seen* Directly crossed from old route 50 headed into the wooded area on westbound 50 where there is a gate for state highway administration on June 4th at 7am

Costa has a red collar one. Creed doesn't have one on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are probably close to where they were last seen. Try putting a trail cam up to see if they appear on it. also ask for anyone who may have a trail cam up anywhere within 10 miles or even further to please check them for the dogs.

Anonymous said...

Put some of your clothing or blankets any thing with your scent on it outside of your door. Put the dog beds outside they can find the scent and maybe find their way home my dogs ran away for hours and I was just devastated but I put their blanket outside on the porch and they came home after several hours

Anonymous said...

I pray they are returned safe and healthy ASAP.