Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

How are Hogan's actions affecting Maryland citizens?

The state of the MD UI system as it now exists:

As an annual worker from Ocean City for over 10 years.I get LAID OFF (yearly) which currently qualifies me for UI (Unemployment Insurance - UI). There used to be a MD law/policy for workers past age 60 that where did’t require these workers to even keep a record of looking for alternate employment in order to be eligible for Unemployment benefits. I have always follows those rules. Thanks to Mathias (and others) that those rules no longer exist. Fine, they give me and others like me NEW rules. But are they even the even following those for themselves.

Hogan’s MD/DLLR has have screwed things up BIG TIME in supporting its workers. Maryland’s agencies permit a Private bank/non competed contract with BofA. Was the next Governor candidate who is the COMPTROLLER ever involved? I got a text msg from DLLR at 5AM this morning that my (UI) account has been loaded with a recent deposit (that I wa s qualified to) . I spend the day going with multiple banks in MD today trying to withdrawal from multiple accounts using ATM, using Debit (groceries - Royal Farms) and SECUMD. I even visited the BofA in OC who could only advise me to contact the Maryland (Hogan).If I call the phone at MD’s DLLR, it its perpetually busy.

Previously, I suggested it was a problem with recipients who had not applied for B of A who had not applied for their benefits but those benefits no longer exist but it is no longer an ATM related problem.

Please post your problems as MD refuses to acknoledge their problems. In the meantime, why is MD making it’s citizens starve while benefitting other countries? Just post your problems COLLECTING your benefits from MD - as replies to this note.

Would a LARGER sales commiision from Korea for Hogan’s wife make things better Did she (he) receive a commission for this excessive purchase)? Was Trump involved with this more than adequate purchase? Could Hunter Biden have struck abetter deal?

As of this morning:

DLLR benefits are recognized for debit (gas or grocery) benefits.

You cannot make ANY withdrawals from ANY bank. MD DLLR benefits are WORTHLESS.

The DLLR phone rings off the hook if you try to contact them. Why not take them off the network if they can NOT answer the phone provide a service to US (unemployed)? Seems reasonable to lay THEM off it they aren’t cable of doing a job for US.

Maryland needs a new Governor!

Please let us know what other recipients of Marland’s services are/not being served.

Lastly, is Hogan’s (Korean wife) receiving a commission from NK for their sales of products to the USA?

Hmmmmm…...

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Contact your state delegate. They help with these situations. I had problems contacting unemployment and as soon as I contacted him, within a week it was solved.

Anonymous said...

I do not clearly see what you are having trouble with or your issue. Sorry , but your post is not very clear. I am currently unemployed for the first time drawing the UE funds that are now placed on the Bank of America card. I simply
logged on the BOA website stated on the letter received with card, followed log on/create user instructions online and transferred my first full two weeks including $600 added each week to my local bank account. Easier than using the debit card!

Anonymous said...

So you work a seasonal job for 10 yrs so you can get laid off every winter to collect unemployment. In 10 yrs you could not find a yr round full time employment some where. Now you want us to feel sorry for you. Does anyone else see a problem with this?

Anonymous said...

Addition to my first post on blog.......You create a pin yourself to use when using the card for all transactions. Simply follow instructions! NO NEED to call BOA!

Anonymous said...

I transferred the whole balance of the debit card to my personal account at my bank

Anonymous said...

Just sit and be patient and wait for Hogans big announcement this Friday as to when you will be able to leave your house and earn your own money again. Seems like the salvation from the Government for inflicting this upon us is not working out so well (it is the Government you know) and yes the government did inflict this upon us. it needs to end and let responsible adults control their own lives. in the meantime stay home and die

Anonymous said...

I was last unemployed in 2008. At that time, you had to go into the bank to use the "debit card". It took close to 10 minutes to process each withdrawal, then deposit it into my checking account and only the head teller knew the procedure. It was a real pain. And none of the "activities" that MD forced upon me helped in getting a job. I got jobs through 3 local employment agencies. Darn glad they are here.
Appreciated the small amount of money that MD provided, but it was not enough and they were not user friendly. They have had more than enough time to put a better system in place.

Anonymous said...


So you work a job for 10 years that you know is seasonal, and EXPECT the taxpayers to fund your time off?

I think that is the problem right there.

How about if you work that job and save up some of your own money to pay for your time off between seasons.

That's how responsible citizens do things.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you there. It's a statistical thing they can brag about, meantime jammin' you up on front lines that don't go anywhere. I can't stand Hogan either. He'll be perfect up in the corrupt DC area if he makes it. He's the kind of politician in congress that goes along with the dems on everything, while wearing the cloak of a Republican. How much of that have we seen.

Anonymous said...

His LACK OF ACTION with Unemployment hurts us in Md the most !!

We who do have the $ in bank can't even get it out (No card) over a month now !!! Should not need the Damn Card > Only an ID & look up the # ORDER the Banks to Release it to us (OUR $$$, Not theirs )


We who did not qualify on the Old system can't even file until this Fri 4-24-2020 !!! Have been waiting over a month !!! New system not up yet



Anonymous said...

Bank of America SALISBURY MD is holding YOUR $$$$ people !!!!!

Make them RELEASE it !!!!!

Anonymous said...

It's reminding me that I must always protect myself from the government and never let my guard down.

It's reminding me that those who live and die by what these idiots say, don't deserve to live and die in The United States

Anonymous said...

1. I moved to Delaware so I had no MD Delegate I could call.
2. Yes, I have worked for OC over 10 years as a seasonal employee. I have 2 other jobs also.
3. My online account hasn't worked since I tried to get their IOS app 2 years ago. I could only go to an ATM to check balance or withdrawal. I would get a txt msg whenever a "load" was made.
4. The ATM card stopped working following a 5AM txt from them yesterday.
5. DLLR phone is constantly busy. A visit to B of A got me nowhere. They told me I must call DLLR (who doesn't answer).
6. Today, using brute force, I managed to RESET my online account. After that, I was able to re-activate my card that B of A disabled without anyone telling me or why.

Good luck to others out there.

Anonymous said...

Maryland unemployed taxpayers are being had:

Hogan, who also serves as the chairman of the National Governors Association, said he and his wife spent 22 days negotiating with the South Korean government and vetting with the federal government to finalize a deal. In total, Hogan said using the kits will cost the state $9 million.

I never realized that Hogan was the State Comptroller too but Hogan and his wife were allowed to negotiae a $9M contract all by themselves? This sounds more like a Hunter Biden job to me. Why is it that Hogan is NEVER photographed wearing a face mask like he dictates that taxpayers and visitors wear?

Anonymous said...

Bank of America used to be called "Nations Bank". May be tied in with NWO and the World Bank that the Illuminati is trying to force on us.

Anonymous said...

I think that the B of A only survives because of the foreign visa worker coming from abroad. THEY think the B of A is the "official American" bank.