Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Nazi flag accidentally left hanging in Maryland school window all weekend after a history class sparks outrage

A Maryland school district has opened an investigation after a Nazi flag was seen hanging in a high school classroom’s window over the weekend, prompting outrage online.

The inappropriate flag was first noticed at Governor Thomas Johnson High School on Friday when several people were attending a basketball game inside the gymnasium in Frederick.

Nicole Hopkins, a woman who witnessed the flag, said she and her boyfriend were shocked when they saw it.

She told the Frederick News Post: 'I looked at it and I thought wait a minute. I looked at it again, I looked at my boyfriend and I was like "is that what I think it is?"'

More

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bet he wouldn't have said a thing if the queer rainbow flag was displayed, now that is a inappropriate flag!

Anonymous said...

Public Schools love Nazi's

Anonymous said...

Really Nicole ?
Like you never seen one of those before?
Give me a break

Anonymous said...

I would think - it's a school, where they teach children, probably a history class - and not give it a second thought. If only I were more "woke", then I could have faked outrage, planned a protest, and gotten a teacher fired...oh well.

Anonymous said...

Well you see 117, some of the greastest atrocities in the history of mankind were conducted under the Nazi flag. Whereas the gay flag is usually associated with twirling around at a parade. Thats the difference

Anonymous said...

Well, you see at 6 p.m. While both flags are scourges on Humanity, The gay flag has killed at least four times as many people as a Nazi flag.

Anonymous said...

Aids is a killer if you don't have money

Anonymous said...

Bet you're right 117

Anonymous said...

@ February 11, 2020 at 6:29 PM

Genocide by the Nazi's is roughly around 21 million humans.

I'm curious as to how you conclude that Gays have killed 84 million people.